You may have read the recent article in the AARP Magazine and are now wondering how you can be involved in Cycling Without Age. Thank you so much for your interest.
We need people like you and this is what you can do right now:
- Volunteer! Reach out to the chapter closest to you and ask them how you can help them, they may be looking for pilots or nursing homes to join their team. Check the map below or head over to our US website.
- Start your own chapter of Cycling Without Age! Reach out to your local nursing home or other organisations, build a team around you, start fundraising for a trishaw, it’s really rewarding, start your journey by becoming an affiliate.
- Donate! We are building a global movement, which is now creating better lives in more than 40 countries worldwide. Honestly, we do need your support. Use the green “Donate” button on the top of this page.
- Corporate Social Responsibility! Get your business involved in corporate volunteering by pedalling on a trishaw in your employees’ working hours while building awesome people skills. American and global software company Zendesk does it. Write to us if you want to learn more about corporate volunteering and sponsorships with Cycling Without Age.
- Order a trishaw bike! Copenhagen Cycles is where you can check out and order a wonderfully cool trishaw. They’re so much fun to ride and Copenhagen Cycles ships these beautiful pieces of freedom technology worldwide.